100 percent of our mathematics students are employed the year they graduate.
All of our students pass the actuarial exams thanks to our progressive curriculum, which focuses on the most relevant areas of mathematical science and applies them to the modern world.
- Students participate in high impact learning such as undergraduate research, internships, and service learning.聽
- For those students who want to supplement their major with job-specific qualifications, we offer an ample number of courses and support.聽
- Faculty members are active, published scholars with a broad spectrum of research.聽
- Students can earn their bachelor of arts in mathematics as well as their bachelor of science in health promotion and their master鈥檚 in public health in just five years.
Three Degrees in Five Years
In just four years, students can obtain both their bachelor of arts in mathematics, as well as a degree in French, Spanish or political science. In one additional year, they can earn their master鈥檚 in public health or social work.聽Read More.
Mathematics graduates have opportunities to work in many different fields, including technology, marketing, teaching, finance, insurance, healthcare, or any other large industry focused on data as a driver of success.
Popular career options include
- Market researcher
- Computer analyst聽
- High school teacher
- University or government researcher or statistician