Alumni are welcome to use Career Services, FREE OF CHARGE (no time limit)!╠ř Industry-specific Career Advisors are available to meet in person, virtually or connect via phone or email.╠ř Career Services offers the following services to alumni:
- Professional document review (resume, cover letter & references)
- Mock interviews (debrief included)
- Graduate school/job search & application assistance
- Access to 200,000+ employers╠řand 100% of Fortune 500 companies and their job postings through WildcatWorks╠řaka Handshake:╠ř.╠ř ╠řThis tool will allow you to search for jobs, upload and manage your resume, create a career portfolio╠řand╠řprovide you with current╠řcareer information in the form of documents, podcasts or videos╠řthrough the Career Library.╠ř For the latest news, Career Services will also post special announcements and any general announcements pertaining to career fairs and other events on╠ř WildcatWorks.╠ř Review the document How to Log-in as an Alumn: Reset Your WildcatWorks╠řPassword.
- Career advising sessions are offered in person or via phone or Skype, thus ensuring that╠ř┬▄└˛╔š alumni, regardless of their location can access career services counseling services. ╠řSessions are varied and personalized. ╠řSome sessions involve developing job search strategies for an alumna who has been absent from the workforce for a significant period of time. ╠řOther sessions focus on career exploration and planning a transition from one field to another. ╠řIn addition, Career Services offers many different types of assessments including╠řthe Strong Interest Inventory and Strengths Quest. ╠řThe integration of these assessments and subsequent research will result in an informed decision about the next step in your career.
- Career Services sponsors the Career and Internship Expo and ROC (Recruiters on Campus)╠řfor alumni and students with prospective employers.
- In our office, on our website, and on WildcatWorks,╠řwe offer numerous reference materials to help with career changes and more.
Contact our office to set up an appointment at 716-839-8334 or schedule the appointment online through your╠řWildcatWorks╠řaccount.╠ř Unable to stop by?╠řNo problem, Career Advisors will work with╠řyou╠řvia email, phone or virtually. We look forward to working with╠řyou╠řsoon!