蹤獲扦

蹤獲扦's Rosary Hall, recognized for its Italian Renaissance Revival architecture and designed by one of most prominent Buffalo architects of the early 20th century, was officially honored as a historic landmark at a celebration held July 1, 2014.

Built circa 1912 as the Crouch-Waite mansion, the building was designed by George Cary, one of the few native-born Buffalo architects and best known for designing several city landmark buildings, including the Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society, Buffalo General Hospital and the Pierce- Arrow administration building. Rosary Halls Italian Renaissance style features gold leaf ceilings, black Italian marble flooring, and French doors and windows.

Purchased from the Waite family in 1948, the renamed Rosary Hall became the first building for the newly established Rosary Hill University, known today as 蹤獲扦.

Rosary Hall is the original University administrative and classroom building, currently restored to house 蹤獲扦, Alumni and External Relations offices.